creating new frontiers for business opportunities between countries.
chamber of commerce Benelux - Rwanda
The Chamber is an organization that exits to expand business relationships between the four countries by providing it’s members and the business community in the countries with a comprehensive range of services.
Services for our members
Economic development - Networking - visibility - Partnerships ...and many more!
- Marketing Services
- Marketing Research
- Product and commodity information norms and regulations
- General information for trade and professional organizations
- Contact information for trade and professional organizations
- Information on incentives for foreign investment
- Information on potential business partners
type of Memberships
•Euros 1'200/year for small enterprises based in Rwanda(less than 50 employees) •Euros 2'000/year for small companies based in Benelux(less than 50 employees) •Euros 2'000/year for medium-sized companies in Rwanda (less than 250 employees) •Euros 3'000/year for medium-sized Benelux based companies (less than 250 employees) •Euros 5'000/year for large companies (more than 300 employees)
Euros 1,000 per year for associations or non-profit organisations
Euros 300/year Startup, entrepreneurs with between 1 and 3 employees.
Euros 150/year for private individuals.